1st Class LLB Land Law Revision Notes
68 complete pages of extensive Land Law notes on Microsoft word.
These are my original notes, for which I obtained a first class mark.
Includes notes on:
General principles and concepts
- Meaning of property
- Different rights in land including proprietary and personal rights
- Different estates in land including fee simple
Ownership of the family home
- Co ownership and trusts
- Different types of trusts
- Joint legal owner matters
- Single legal owner matters
- Proprietary estoppel
Disputes over sale
- Sale by mortgagee/charge
- Power of sale
- Sale on behalf of trustee in bankruptcy
Leasehold estates and licences
- Exclusive possession
- Multiple occupancy scenarios
- Pretence and labelling
- Street requirements
- Ending a lease
- Bruton tenancies
- Obligations of landlord and tenant
- Enforcement of leasehold covenants
- Comparison of old and new tenancies
- Re Ellenborough criteria expanded
- Comparison of ouster principle and new standing
- 4 methods of creating an easement
Proprietary rights and purchasers
- Unreg and registered land
- Comparison pre and post 2002 legislation
- How to prove AP
- Analysing current law
HMLLB80 Research Example - A must have!!!
A Complete formulated research on breach of promise - this example should be able to assist you with your research depending on the topic you have chosen - ENJOY!
ADL2601: Comprehensive Administrative Law Summary
A comprehensive summary of South African Administrative Law for examination preparation. This summary is specifically compiled for the UNISA LLB module ADL2601 and covers all study units and case law.
LLB Law of Business Entities/Company Law notes
LLB Company Law - notes contains information about the duties of directors, shareholder remedies, the MOI, transparency and accountability, business rescue proceedings, partnerships, juristic personality, etc.
Verklaring boeddhisme en hindoeïsme 9,3 (Godsdienst/ LLB) zeer uitgebreid met een duidelijk verhaal!
Samenvatting boeddhisme en hindoeïsme (godsdienst/LLB)
Comparative Constitutional Law: Lecture, WG, Reading Notes
A comprehensive 75-page summary of the RUG LLB Comparative Constitutional Law Course. Summary includes notes from lectures, working groups, and the relevant readings.
CLA1503 - Commercial Law IC
Commercial Law IC - CLA1503 Purpose: The aim of this module is to provide students with a general understanding of the South African legal system and to equip them with knowledge, skills, attitudes and competencies to analyse and solve well-defined problems relating to the general principles of the law of contract and to specific contracts and other aspects of commercial law in South Africa.