PYC3703 Complete Exampack
This document is a compilation of UNISA Assignment and Exam Questions and Answers
Answers are motivated by a combination of:
• Short summaries/reasoning regarding the relevant topic(s) in question. (Incorrect options are also marked where applicable, in order to identify and disregard red-herring alternatives)
Assignments covered are:
• 2016 Assignment 1 – Semester 1
• 2016 Assignment 2 – Semester 1
• 2016 Assignment 1 – Semester 2
• 2016 Assignment 2 – Semester 2
• 2018 Assignment 1 – Semester 1 - 788821
• 2018 Assignment 2 – Semester 1 - 773771
• 2018 Assignment 1 – Semester 2 - 759527
• 2018 Assignment 2 – Semester 2 - 726566
Exams covered are:
• 2013 Exam May-June
• 2013 Exam October-November
• 2014 Exam May-June
• 2014 Exam October-November
• 2015 Exam May-June
• 2015 Exam October-November
• 2016 Exam May-June
• 2016 Exam October-November
• 2017 Exam May-June
• 2017 Exam October-November
While the length of this document seems overwhelming, most of the questions and answers are repeated in more than one exam-paper and/or assignment. Therefore, there is a big amount of duplication in this document. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing, as the Prescribed textbook states on pg. 189, that the notion of ‘relearning’ pertains to “the general finding that a shorter period is needed, or that a ‘saving’ occurs, when you learn some information or task a second time. This effect probably stems from the fact that some residual memory relating to your first learning experience still remains, and this may facilitate the subsequent learning of the same information so that it now becomes easier.”
This document is compiled in chapter-sequence, instead of chronological order of the respective assignments and exams. This facilitates easier exam-reparation, as you can test yourself chapter-by-chapter as you go along, and not only once all the material has been studied. Please note that some questions refer to more than one chapter, i.e. some of the answers from Chapter 4 could also be found in Chapter 13. Therefore, it remains necessary to study the questions in this document under Chapter 4. Also note that this means that some questions may appear to be under the incorrect Chapter listed in the sequence below. Note that question numbers therefore do not relate to the papers it was asked in; it follows numerical order of this document.
Please note: This document is an additional tool for exam preparation. The Stuvia-user that compiled and uploaded this document takes no responsibility for incorrect answers. Students must ensure that they study the prescribed material and understand the content.
Full summary Machine Learning
Complete and comprehensive summary of the basic principles of machine learning, including k-nn, decision trees, perceptron, gradient descent, logistic regression and neural networks. Includes illustrations for clarification. from 2016-2017.
ETH102L - The Learning Child
DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD? INBOX ME FOR EFT DETAILS.
A comprehensive study and exam pack of 82 pages for ETH102L - The Learning Child. Includes:
- 2016 Memos of assignments
- 2015 Memos of assignments
- OCT/NOV 2015 Revision (Questions and their correct answers)
- OCT/NOV 2016 Revision (Questions and their correct answers)
- Complete Summary of the prescribed book and
- Exam summary in depth focus on chapters 3-10
Multiple Choice as well as long/essay type questions and answers.
Summary/ Samenvatting learning theory in anxiety disorders
English summary of the stencil "Learning theory in Anxiety disorders: basics of classical and opreant conditioning", which is on student portal (maastricht university).
Learning Objectives uitgewerkt Essentials of Business and entrepeneurship
Learning objective van elk college onder elkaar met onder elke learning objective informatie over de desbestreffende onderwerpen
Statistiek 2: The art and science of learning from data
Samenvatting van het boek: The art and science of learning from data. Voor het vak statistiek 2. De samenvatting is in het Nederlands en bevat de hoofdstukken: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15.
Samenvatting The learning brain
Dit is een samenvatting van het boek The learning brain. Dit boek wordt o.a. gebruikt bij het vak Onderwijsleerproblemen bij de studie pedagogische wetenschappen. Voor de volledige tentamenstof van dit vak heb ik ook een upload.