1st Class LLB Land Law Revision Notes 2017
68 complete pages of extensive Land Law notes on Microsoft word.
These are my original notes, for which I obtained a first class mark.
Includes notes on:
General principles and concepts
- Meaning of property
- Different rights in land including proprietary and personal rights
- Different estates in land including fee simple
Ownership of the family home
- Co ownership and trusts
- Different types of trusts
- Joint legal owner matters
- Single legal owner matters
- Proprietary estoppel
Disputes over sale
- Sale by mortgagee/charge
- Power of sale
- Sale on behalf of trustee in bankruptcy
Leasehold estates and licences
- Exclusive possession
- Multiple occupancy scenarios
- Pretence and labelling
- Street requirements
- Ending a lease
- Bruton tenancies
- Obligations of landlord and tenant
- Enforcement of leasehold covenants
- Comparison of old and new tenancies
- Re Ellenborough criteria expanded
- Comparison of ouster principle and new standing
- 4 methods of creating an easement
Proprietary rights and purchasers
- Unreg and registered land
- Comparison pre and post 2002 legislation
- How to prove AP
- Analysing current law
Civil Resistance Notes
In depth, chronological notes covering the Civil Resistance in South Africa section of the IEB History matric syllabus - according to the Subject Assessment Guidelines Document.
• Black Consciousness
• Steve Biko
• Events of the Soweto Uprising
• Reasons for the protest
• PW Botha
• Total Onslaught – Total Strategy
• Reform and Repression
• Internal Resistance to Apartheid
• External Resistance to Apartheid
The notes are compiled from three different textbooks as well as other sources on the internet to be as thorough as possible.
State, Power and Conflict, all lectures (notes)
Aantekeningen van alle colleges van het vak State, Power & Conflict, dat wordt gegeven aan politicologie studenten aan de VU.
Notes on all of the lectures of the subject State, Power & Conflict, which is part of the programme for politicial sciences, given at the VU.
Development and Globalization, all lectures (notes)
In this document you will find the notes I took during all the lectures of the subject Development and Globalization, given at the VU (cultural anthropology & several minors). It invloves parts of the powerpoints which were shown, as well as notes on the information our teachers have given us.
it includes the lectures from the 5th of September, up to the last (theoretic) lecture on the 11th of October. The lectures that are yet to come are mostly exam clinics and Q&A\'s, so these aren\'t theoretically dense and are thus not included in this document.
Henry VII Revision Notes
Comprehensive Revision Notes for AQA AS and A-Level History's Paper 1 - The Tudors.
These notes will also be useful for other exam boards, and have been broken down into bullet points. It contains everything you need to know, using three different textbooks.
Notes on other Tudor monarchs are also available.