EU Law Lecture Revision Notes 2:1
Full set of lecture/revision notes for EU Law, for which I obtained a 2:1 from Leeds University in 2017. Set out in an easy to read format complete with academic quotes from journals.
Includes the following:
- EU bodies and institutions
- Debate as to whether there is such thing as a 'government in the EU', if so whether there be a democratic government?
- Conferred powers and competencies
- Legislative and non-legislative acts
- Types of legislative procedures
- CJEU structure, composition and role
- Access to CJEU including preliminary ruling, annulment and enforcement
- Academic discussion around adequacy of access to CJEU
- Commission and infringement proceedings
- Different phases of compliance and non-compliance
- Sanctions for non-compliance
- EU SOLVIT and PILOT and academic discussion
- Supremacy comparing past EU and UK case law
- Emergence of Direct effect, indirect effect and state liability
- Difference between regulations and directives
- Human rights
- How the ECtHR, ECHR, HRA, CFR overlap and relationship between them with academic discussion
- Free movement of persons, goods, services and establishment
EU Law - Complete Notes for Exam
Complete pack containing the following...
- European Union Institutions
- ‘The Relationship Between EU Law and National Law: Supremacy’ Paul Craig, Grainne de Burca
- ‘The Nature and Effect of EU Law: Direct Effect and Beyond’ Paul Craig, Grainne De Burca
- Application of EU Law and the CJEU: Preliminary Reference Procedure and Judicial Review
- EU Fundamental rights
- Free Movement of goods
- EU Law : Free Movement of People
- EU Immigration & Asylum
Lectures 1-8 Harmonisation of EU Law
Dit is de complete samenvatting van hoorcolleges 1-8 van het vak Harmonisation of EU Law. Ook is met rood aangegeven welke stof in voorgaande (oefen)tentamens voorkwamen.
This is the entire summary of lectures 1-8 on the subject Harmonisation of EU Law. Also, the information contained in the red colored text occurred in previous (practice) exams.