LPC DISPUTE RESOLUTION (CIVIL AND CRIMINAL) - 2018/19 (DISTINCTION LEVEL)
- LPC Dispute Resolution (Civil & Criminal) Exam notes (Electronic word-processed copy)
- Suitable for students studying the LPC at the University of Law, BPP & all other universities
- Detailed notes in all subject areas covered in the DR/Civil/Criminal module.
- Includes Model Answers for Exam styled questions.
- Includes guidance on the approach to Code of Conduct issues
- Contains 66 pages of content (very detailed notes)
- Distinction level
Civil Litigation Revision Guide
Achieved 83% (Distinction) -
This is a revision guide for the core module Civil Litigation of the LPC. I have condensed each SGS using the prep, solutions, slides and notes from the SGS' to create a revision guide which can be used for the civil litigation exam.
Key cases highlighted
Key CPR/statutory references highlighted
PS. If anything doesn’t make sense or you need anything explaining, please feel free to message me. Happy to go over any concepts.
Civil Litigation Revision Notes 2017 - Distinction
I completed the LPC (Legal Practice Course) at BPP University in 2017 with a 90% distinction. These detailed and condensed notes cover the entire Civil Litigation module. I have covered every SGS and highlighted all the key statutory references. My friends at other universities, such as the University of Law, have also used these notes to achieve high distinctions.
Civil Litigation - Additional Templates of Particulars of Claim, Defence and Witness Statement - Distinction
I completed the LPC (Legal Practice Course) at BPP University in 2017 with a 90% distinction. In addition to my "Civil Litigation Revision Notes 2017 - Distinction", these revision notes are a personalised step-by-step template of drafting a particulars of claim, defence or witness statement for the Civil Litigation module. My friends at other universities, such as the University of Law, have also used these notes to achieve high distinctions.