Full 2019 Business OCR Textbook Notes
I have produced well-laid out and well easily readable notes on the entire business textbook. I hope that these will help you.
The total word-count for the entire textbook in summarized and more easy to understand statements with examples is: words.
Thank you, I hope this helps.
A Doll\'s House Essay
A Doll\'s House by Henrik Ibsen Essay about gender and power.
(Stuvia says this is 2 pages, but the 2nd page is really only one sentence)
Measure for Measure Act 3 Scene 2 Language Analysis Essay
Measure for Measure by Shakespeare Act 3 Scene 2 Analysis of Language and its Dramatic Effects Essay. - GRADE A (12/13 MARKS)
OCR Drama and Poetry pre-1900
Section A Essay
This essay explores Shakespeare\'s use of language and it\'s dramatic effects.
Claudio and Isabella discuss Claudio\'s upcoming death sentence.
The Handmaid\'s Tale and 1984 Surveillance Comparison Essay
The Handmaid\'s Tale and 1984 Surveillance Comparison Essay - GRADE B (23 marks)
- AO3, AO4, AO5
- Orwell\'s use of telescreens in 1984
- Atwood\'s use of the \'Eyes\' in THMT
- Context of today\'s reception
- How surveillance is used in both texts to create paranoia and fear
- Introduction, 5 body paragraphs and a conclusion.
51 Statutory Interpretation Questions
51 Statutory Interpretation Questions for AS and A-Level OCR Law Students. Paper 2: Law Making and the Law of Tort.
- Literal rule
- Golden rule (narrow and wide use)
- Mischief Rule
- Purposive Approach
- Intrinsic and extrinsic aids
- Esjusdem generis
- Expressio unius est exclusio alterius
- Noscitur sociis
- Advantages and disadvantages for each