Summary Economics CORPORATE STRATEGY (university level) Aesthetic Clear Detailed Revision Notes
PLEASE NOTE: For cheaper prices, find me on Etsy or Ebay @Studylicious
Please note this is a Digital Product and no physical product will be sent, read the description below before purchasing. Thank you!
Revision Notes for Corporate Strategy – University Level Economics
Hello, I am a recent First-Class Honours Graduate in Economics and Finance. Given the circumstances, this has undoubtfully disrupted many students’ ability to do well. I am determined to change this.
To save you both the time and effort, I am offering my revision notes of the Corporate Strategy module.
•	Lecture 1: introduction to Corporate Strategy
•	Lecture 2: industry analysis (porter’s five forces framework)
•	Lecture 3: competitive advantage 1
•	Lecture 4: competitive advantage 2
•	Lecture 5: entry and exit 1
•	Lecture 6: entry and exit 2
•	Lecture 7: pricing strategies 1
•	Lecture 8: pricing strategies 2
•	Lecture 9: horizontal and vertical boundaries
•	Lecture 10: resource and capabilities
This module allows you to
•	Strategic decisions, external & internal factors, SWOT analysis
•	Cost and differentiation advantage
•	Segmentation analysis: customer, product, niche specialisation
•	Pricing strategies, early mover advantage
•	Barriers to entry, entry deterrence strategies, limit pricing, blockaded entry
•	Cournot, Stackelberg, pre commitment,
•	Static price competition (Bertrand, homogenous, differentiated), tit for tat
My revision notes are compiled with diagrams and examples to help consolidate your understanding (as seen in the thumbnail pictures above).
Spending hours creating and using these for my own exams, this will save you both the time and effort allowing you to “work smarter, not harder”.
I wish you the best of luck in your exams and hope these notes will aid you in your revision.
Upon purchase, please message me so that I can send you the download link.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)
* Photocopying and/or redistributing this material is not permitted *