NR 504 Week 2 Discussion; Peer Engagement Forum - Group 1 (v2)
1. Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
2. Reﬂect upon a leader who impacted your practice.
a. How was this person an eﬀective leader?
b. What leadership knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs) did the person possess?
c. How did this person impact others?
3. Share a self-assessment of your leadership KSAs; explain how they reﬂect the constructs within the Chamberlain College of Nursing Conceptual Framework.
4. Discuss the signiﬁcance of leadership competencies and personal leadership acumen to your future MSN role and specialty track.
5. Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reﬂection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
Please note that the requirements for the Peer Engagement Forum are diﬀerent from what you are accustomed to in the traditional discussion boards in your previous classes. Refer to the assignment guideline and rubric listed below for speciﬁc requirements regarding expectations for postings within the peer engagement forum.
Instructors reserve the right to alter assigned peer engagement groups to maximize the student experience and course outcomes