P1- Explain the features of two contrasting businesses
Why buy this work you may ask? Every task for every unit meets the BTEC Criteria which is what makes my work different. I go in-depth into every aspect and make sure the specification to achieve the desired grade is met. It makes me 3-4 Per Task so i am only asking for a small contribution. Thanks.
P1- Features of businesses
• Ownership and liability:
o private, e.g. sole trader, partnership, private limited company, public limited
company, cooperative, limited and unlimited liability
o public, e.g. government department
o not-for-profit, e.g. charitable trust, voluntary.
• Purposes, e.g. supply of products or services, difference between for-profit and
• Sectors: primary, secondary, tertiary, quaternary.
• Scope of business activities: local, national, international.
• Size: micro – up to nine staff, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): small – between
10 and 49 staff, medium – between 50 and 249 staff; large: more than 250 staff.
• Reasons for success: how these differ depending on the type of business (profit or
non-profit), and its aims and objectives, e.g. clarity of vision, innovative products or
Preview 1 out of 5 pages