Child/developmental psychology notes
Very extensive notes for the child/developmental psychology chapter with in depth study descriptions and analysis points.
With reference to relevant research studies to what extent is one cognitive process reliable?
A detailed essay plan for IB Psychology CLOA question \"With reference to relevant research studies to what extent is one cognitive process reliable?\"
Abnormal Psychology - IB Psychology - Detailed Essay Plans
A 26-page document which has everything you need to fully prepare for the topic Abnormal Psychology. The document has an essay plan for all the possible essay titles, which are:
1. To what extent do biological, cognitive and sociocultural factors influence abnormal behaviour?
2. Evaluate psychological research (that is, theories and/or studies) relevant to the study of abnormal behaviour.
3. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
4. Examine the concepts of normality and abnormality.
5. Discuss validity and reliability of diagnosis.
6. Discuss cultural and ethical considerations in diagnosis.
7. Describe symptoms and prevalence of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
8. Analyse etiologies (in terms of biological, cognitive and/or sociocultural factors) of one anxiety/affective/eating disorder.
9. Discuss cultural and gender variations in prevalence of disorders.
10. Examine/evaluate biomedical, individual and group approaches to treatment.
11. Discuss the use of eclectic approaches to treatment.
12. Discuss the relationship between etiology and therapeutic approach in relation to one disorder.
Note: I used these notes for my Psychology exams and my final grade was a 7 - they work!
IB Psychology SL/HL The Biological Level Of Analysis Full Notes
Provides an in-depth insight into IB Psychology. All notes are originally written by me. I completed IB HL psychology in 2018 with a 7. These notes contain all studies and relevant information to answer the biological level of analysis part of section A for IB psychology, both Higher level and Standard Level efficiently and will help you achieve the best results possible!
Health psychology: Prevention and treatment of obesity
Learning outcome: Discuss the prevention strategies and treatments for overeating and the development of obesity.
IB Abnormal Psychology Essay Outlines
These notes have been modified throughout my 2-year IB programme experience. I have referred to marking schemes, course books ( including Pearson and Oxford IB books), other outlines by classmates and IB graduates. These notes are logical and clear, easy to follow and will provide great assistance for you in achieving grade 6 and 7 in Psychology.
Health psychology: Prevention and treatment of smoking
Learning outcomes: Examine prevention strategies and treatments for addictive behaviour (smoking).